Monday, June 25, 2012

# 30

23/6/2012


Cp come over to sis place to pick us up.. We went to RT bakery to buy hokkaido cake before heading to 1u.. since so many people say it is so nice so i'm giving it a try :) reach 1u new wings and get my bus ticket then put my luggage at the waiting area there.. feel so high class.. lol.. then we walk awhile at the ground floor since is still early for my travel time.. this is also my first time taking aeroline~ haha xD just feel great when it is the first time! they provide mineral water and also nasi lemak for the passengers.. got tv, personal headphone, toilet and also chill out place.. I feel is the same as normal buses except it feel more secure, clean and wider seat.. haha xD reach home around 9.. a good trip I can say.. it has been a very long time since I go holiday.. can this be counted? lol.. anyway thanks a lot to sis,cousins and cp.. hehe :)


the ticket

hokkaido cake :)

Nice!





No comments:

Post a Comment