Sunday, June 24, 2012

# 27

20/6/2012

The day after exam straight head to kl cause we need to move out from A-5-7 by 23rd.. sis fetch me to bus station and once reach already got ticket.. haha xD is it so hazy out there.. almost cannot see what's on the island already.. really a bad sign! the weather is already so hot and plus so hazy now really brings danger to our health.. drink more more more water!

want to capture the hazy condition but
coincidentally capture the speed sign.. lol

Reach duta bus station and was waiting for taxi with meter.. I decided to walk across the road to get a taxi since i wait quite a while already but at this time a taxi turn in and stop for me so i give it a try.. mana tau he is asking for RM20 @@ I try to bargain but he insist.. so i have no choice but to take it and i'm tired of waiting already.. he is so irritating.. talking to me all the way in a manner that i hate.. i already feel so frustrated for being charged that high and he still annoys me!! grrrrrrrrr.. stupid! finally reach gk and i gave him a RM50 note and he got no change for that.. so i have to go to old town to get small change for him! really yong sui!

Already two months i didn't come back here.. kinda miss this place.. no one is in the house when i reach.. all went out >< so don't get to meet them.. kinda sad.. then i started to clean and pack.. halfway through me and moon went to mian dui mian for pan mee since i didn't eat lunch and i miss pan mee too.. haha.. chit chat and enjoy my food :) then back to my cleaning and packing~ while doing all that make me feels sad.. cannot believe 2 years had already passed and this day finally have arrived.. I will miss A-5-7 and each and everyone and everything that happened here!! A very memorable 2 years :'( Bye bye~ Farewell~

Pictures on my cupboard~

Online while waiting for nic to come over to help me move my bed to sis place.. After that we meet sis at her place and unload all the things before going to dinner+supper together :) We went to Geylang Lor 9 Restaurant at ss2 for fresh frog porridge.. It is nice and famous according to sis and is Singapore origin.. we had kong pou flavour and fried garlic flavour.. not bad.. hehe :) too bad no pictures >< then back home and zzzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment