Sunday, June 24, 2012

# 26

D-Day 2 (19/6/2012)


Fetch fy to college too and to my surprise kh and my is there too.. i thought they have passed the last sitting.. anyway.. P2! and it's my last paper for this sitting~ feel okay okay but no confidence that i can pass :/ how?! I hope the examiner is kind enough to let me pass for my both paper la.. i just need 50! not more than that~ today drive home alone cause sis class cancel so she follow her friend back and fy back herself cause I need to go uncle guan there to fix car.. reach his place and let the guy check but can't fix on the spot cause he say is the wiring problem and need a longer time to check it.. so went home.. mom and dad tapao char hor fun and stuff back for dinner.. and most importantly DURIAN again! haha xD weng bro bought it for us.. yummy~~ after exam treat.. hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment