Monday, June 11, 2012

# 16

A surprise from sc~ He's back from uk.. yz fetch us to his house saying that there's a plan to give surprise to sc when he's back but instead he is the one giving us surprise.. I've already know that cause yz told me.. hehe :P he bought us souvenir :) thanks~ after that we go qb for dinner at nando's.. his treat :) after dinner we go for movie and wf treat us.. he told me he used up all his salary and yet don't want to take our money and insist in treating us.. swt! >< make me feel bad.. Snow white and the huntsman! it seems to be very long since i step into the cinema.. haha xD while we wait for the movie we spend time in arcade cause that's the only place that we can hang around.. met vicky and her family again.. always met her don't know why.. haha.. but it is not an enjoyable night.. thanks to him! hmph!! yell at me like nobody business when you are in the bad mood!! what am i to you? a person to let off your anger? and my feelings is none of your business?? if that ever happen again just wait and see!! what a man in my life >< that's a torture if you don't know!! 

Thanks :)

The movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment