Monday, July 16, 2012

# 31

Back to blog.. lol.. busy busy + lazy lazy.. that's why blog is not up to date :P a few photos show what I did during this period..

Preparing for resit :

Lunch when I'm alone I think.. lol

Hope it don't grow that fast ><

View from parent's room

Brunch.. yum yum~

Studying.. Let me pass please~

Mocha Praline :)

Durian!

More durians~~ Haha :D

30/6/2012

We went back to PR for granny's 100 days.. Miss you.. Hope you are doing great :) 

1/7/2012
After done praying and getting ready, I followed Nic back to kl for my resit. Kevin and  Kee come fetch me. Before going back to his house we bought Chatime and it's kee's treat :) I get myself a roasted milk tea~

During these days, lunch and dinner mostly we had it in his aunt's house. I find it a bit new? cause their whole family had lunch and dinner together.. as in all his mom siblings' family.. is my 1st time eating brown rice.. it is like white rice but  a bit harder.. but luckily there's soup :) and also fruits after meal.. Healthy~ The doggies are cute.. Boy boy and Zoe.. I want too.

4/7/2012
1st paper P3. Kee and I went to eat pan mee at desa.. yummy~ then she fetch me to college.. The paper is quite ok.. can pass kua.. haha xD 

5/7/2012
2nd paper P5. The tips come out exactly in the exam. LOL! really thank her. I mess up the time cause thought the 1st question is already 50 marks but is actually 30 only >< Luckily I realised. So end up have to rush thought the rest of the questions. Went to makan xiao chao at somewhere near gk. 


Study till hungry~ Thanks to auntie & Kevin to serve us :D



Another picture cause of boredom ><


6/7/2012
Last paper P2. Tips are kinda accurate too. But I still find it difficult lo. Stupid me! Hopefully can pass la. Pray hard! Then FREE!! Watch Spiderman with Kevin, Kee, Jeffrey and another friend at TGV, Wangsa Walk. The popcorn not bad. Haha xD


The girl's eyes damn big! 


7/7/2012
We went lunch with Kevin's parents at the curry fish head restaurant. Then, Kee and I went Alpha Angle to meet Sam and coincidentally Jackson is there too. So we went 1u together. Sam bought his rock climbing shoes. Then walk around awhile before we head back to AA for kfc. Dinner time we went chu char sort of for his sis bday celebration. After that another round of durians. Yums~ 

Room I stayed when in KL. Comfy and cozy :)


8/7/2012
Our lunch is char siew + siew bak rice. Quite nice lo and also tau hua as dessert :P We went to times square jalan2. Bought a blouse and a shorts. Also bought a few nail polish for sis. Total damage Rm 52. cheap? hehe~ went to sushi king for dinner.






9/7/2012
3 of us went to Fahrenheit CEO to sing k~ is actually under Neway but it is more high class :P nice and cheap! we get one lunch and drink and free flow of salad bar~ After that we ate Loft (mine green tea not nice) and Snowflakes :) then head home~ Went to watch Brave after dinner together with his sis and bf.

::us::
Bring me to tears :')

10/7/2012
Ta pao kfc zinger burger while rushing to duta. Not nice! but is a treat so okay lo. lol. They sent me there and bye kl~ hi pg :) had lots of fun and new experience too. A big big thanks for all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment