Thursday, June 7, 2012

# 13

Me and two sis had dim sum opposite kdu for breakfast :)
the parking man just spoil my mood.. it was raining heavily and my purse was with sis cause i drop them first so i told him i will pay later but when i was about to enter the place he runs towards me and ask me with an angry tone like i don't want to pay him >:( only rm1 and not more than that k? stupid..


After that we went to Farlim Giant for a walk since we have never been there.. met another weird fella.. out from no where interrupt our conversation and ask whether he can make friends with us.. I was like I don't even know you, why should I? and the earth is no longer safe so it's a bit creepy.. lol.. 


like the texture~
hope bie can get me a nice one over there :)

happy hour! green tea frap ^^
was rushing through the jam to get it~

No comments:

Post a Comment