Wednesday, July 25, 2012

# 36

Plan to on diet. Can I cope with this for one month at least? :3
Hope this is going to work!
Jia you! You can do it!

oats + carrots + chicken cube

 不舍得 my shoes~ but have to let it go anyway.. you will be missed! 
My beloved larrie~ Thanks & Bye bye :(

22/7/2012
Sis and I went shopping at 1st Avenue and Prangin. 
This is what I bought :

Basic-T

Sandals :)
Feather earrings.. lol
We had ShareTea since they have buy 1 free 1 promotion. They are actually not bad can fight with Chatime.. haha xD their pearls are tiny and cute.. kinda like it :) After that we went home cause we have dinner later and mom ask us not to come back so late. We went dinner at StoneBay since they have invitation from the Soon association. The food are so so not really that delicious. lol.

23/7/2012
Nothing much but watch a movie through pps
Friends with benefits
kinda funny and nice :)


24/7/2012
Sis and I went to Gurney to watch Dark Knight.
The movie is okay.
I think people are exaggerating ><


No comments:

Post a Comment