Tuesday, May 29, 2012

# 5 Total breakdown

Life is the first gift..
Love is the second..
Understanding the third..
I guess I'm still looking for the third gift



Patience, Understanding & Healing!
I guess all you need is just Freedom..



More than enough to bring me comfort :)



Love <3 can be as beautiful as roses but 
be careful you might get hurt by its thorns



The reason I hate "Sorry"
If you do nothing wrong just don't say it!
If you did, please fix it rather than saying it~




I wanted you to know I try my very best to express and share with you my feelings but it don't seems to go smoothly every time.. When it happens it makes sharing with you twice difficult than before.. What is the point of expressing it when you just hate to see the weak and insecure me? Might as well I just keep it to myself like before and pretend I'm alright with a bright smile~ but I still try to tell you every single thing although it might hurt more at the end because this is what you ask for and also what I want - Honesty! pleaseee.. I hope you understand that things are not always the same as for you.. you might feel is just a small matter but every single small matter means a lot to me and even more when it accumulates! It's okay if you don't get it but at least try to be good to me when I need comfort? I know sometimes I'm just being ridiculous like a kid and don't make any sense.. but please don't show me faces and raise your voice.. it just shattered my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment