Tuesday, May 29, 2012

# 4 Need some fresh air!

Today did a 30 minutes aerobic exercise :) Have to try my best to do it everyday! must lose weight already~ The whole day do nothing just laze around.. can't get myself to open my notes and study :/ It seems like a century I haven't step out from the house and almost suffocate in here so I decided to go out and gasp for air (if not I think I might die :P) So Win and I went to Paragon for Moo Cow froyo to chill out~ Have been wanting to step in there but can't find the right time..

Low tide. Look so different than before. Is it too long since I was here? lol


St Jo~ just random shot..


Sample for us to try the flavours.. Honey Calamansi & Blueberry


still prefer original the most =D yums~ but too much sunflower seeds i guess ><



Smile :)


The Decor


Meet Suria~ lol


After that rush back home to fetch Mei to tuition cause parents were busy shopping for baby clothing for my two cute nephew :) Drop Mei in Tesco to buy her dinner cause she really out of time. Then both of us went back there to have our dinner after drop her to the tuition centre.. At first we plan to hang out there till Mei finished her tuition but parents have no keys to enter the house so we went home.. Manage to study a little bit (starts to feel guilty =.=) Study mood! Please come back to me!! I need you desperately!


Our dinner.. really can't think of what to eat anymore.. sigh..


No comments:

Post a Comment