Sunday, May 27, 2012

# 2

Home alone today~ 
Everyone goes to work and also hang out with friends, left me studying at home. 
But I did not really study a lot. Most of the time is used to watch tv and skype with him.. haha xD 
I am really a very impatient person. 
Waiting is equals to killing me. 
My mood suddenly turns good when he pm me and a immediate wide smile on my face :) 
Dad came back during lunch time and cook us fried balacan rice. Instead of balacan taste, the pepper taste is stronger. So it became fried pepper rice. LoL.


Act cool early in the morning :P


During dinner time, I got cold sweat and shaky hand when i cook instant noodle. Maybe blood pressure too low or something >< Although this is not the first time but it feels quite scary cause is like I'm going to faint in no time if I didn't feed myself with food any sooner. 
Anyway, I had instant noodle, hot milo and also a few crackers (kiam pia with peanut butter jam and kaya) 
So I guess this is a heavy meal? Fat die me seriously!


~My dinner~
Red Ginseng Mask
(3D)
Nice skin please ~




No comments:

Post a Comment