Saturday, May 26, 2012

# 1

Once I woke up this morning I keep thinking bout him.. thinking where he is now whether he is doing fine and more.. this is the first day he left for UK for his degree.. so life goes on without him by my side.. watch quan wang before i got the mood to study.. keep looking at the time and check fb for his news.. although no news from him but I'm glad his friends got post up their whereabouts.. then I came across a post where everyone receive news from their bf except me! starts to get moody so instead of studying i went to lie on the bed.. went to pasar malam with sis.. bought her phone cover and then we go makan.. met sm and sy.. so coincidence.. we eat halfway and it started to rain.. so we went back home and i check on fb again.. he never leave me any message to comfort me instead he just posted where he is.. damn depressing! so you still don't understand me afterall.. after we chat and all.. i wish this will not happen but.. haihzz.. (T-T)

only tears accompany me  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment