Monday, May 10, 2010

9th May 2010

it's a special day~ it's my birthday and also mother's day =)
i think this is the second time my birthday fall on mother's day.. hehe..
the first time as i can remember is on my cousin's wedding..
so there's like three occasions on the same day xD
this year i had a earlier celebration with pig-tato..
so i spent my day with my family instead since it's also mother's day =)


my birthday & also mom's day cake ^^
when we went to the cake shop, only left 4 cakes! so we don't have much choice.. but it taste good =)


i'm 20th~

happy mother's day, mom <3

thanks bie! muakss <3

from yz, sc & sis~ thanks!

cute? it's a free gift =)
we bought the shokubutsu shampoo just to get it.. haha xD

hehe ^^ win from a game =)
it's also from the shokubutsu shampoo event~
need to buy 3 boxes of the shampoo in order to get it but i just won it xDD


thanks min =)



No comments:

Post a Comment