Thursday, December 24, 2009

23rd Dec 09 ^^

ask dear fetch me go tesco to buy what sc want in his wish list: Chocolate! i was in a shock when he came cause he is still in his formal attire.. i though he came from his house mana tau he went to yh's house to do their project.. zzzzz.. this is why i don't like when he didn't inform me his whereabout.. haihzzz -.- there's a variety of chocolate so i choose those within my budget.. dear seems so tired so i quickly grab and pay.. actually mom ask him over to eat tang yuan but since he didn't eat yet and all so i say no need d..

=chocolates=


my class had a exchange gift party.. so it starts with albert to reveal who's wish he suppose to grant.. then ly is the one who get my wish list and gave me a water bottle.. i love it! thanks ^^ after that we took class pictures.. although a few is missing but i love the moments with them.. i love my class m5 08/09 so so much ^^ two years passed so fast and we went through so much.. from we don't know each other till we are this close together.. i think i will really miss them after graduate.. how how how?? T-T

thanks to ly =)


later that night.. kl fetch me to Gail's pre-birthday party at Blue Reef.. others who attend are: ly, kw, cm, yh, my, johnson, peggy, yl, ec, james, albert, cy, rp, mad and yh.. haha xD we really enjoy ourselves together.. had a lot of fun moments with them.. we chit chat, make fun of each other, play games, had our dinner and most importantly take pictures.. lots and lots of pictures.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ i'm glad that i decided to go ^^

fish & chips (not really nice)


home after party ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment