Saturday, March 7, 2009

7.3.09

This is the very first post of mine =) so now a bit blur blur how to manage it >.<

Today feels so sickening. Don't know why also. Maybe i did some stupid nonsense that make me feels so -.- Want to know what's that?? ermmm.. SECRET xP i'm now suffering from running nose and coughing + headache now. Haihzzz... i'm a poor thing right? lol

Class starts a few days ago (2nd march). This is the 3rd sem and also the last sem for my 1st year of diploma, so it is a short one. I got only two sub for this sem and both also require me to remember a lot!!! Therefore, i need to really study for it already. But.. lazyness is just too difficult for me to get rid of. lol. God bless me then ^^

I think i will stop here for my first post =) Going to fetch mom from work already. ZzzZzzz -.-

Have A Nice Day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment